- Price: Only £99.00 Was £1,279.95
- Course Type: Online Course.
- Duration: 100 hours, recommended hours.
- Syllabus: 36 course modules.
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included.
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
The Fine Print
- Certification: Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 CPD Course.
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99 per level.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices.
The British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course will cover a comprehensive range of 36 modules, you’ll have 24/7 online access to the study materials, introductory videos, assessment tests, study resources and tutor support for up to 12 months.
Whether you are looking to brighten up your CV, just starting out in the industry, looking for a career change of just fancy learning something new, this online British Sign Language Level 2 course is perfect!
What’s more the course is accredited through CPD Certification Service, so upon completion of the course, you’ll receive an industry recognised CPD Certificate that you can showcase to any employers, academic institutions or for your portfolio.
The course will help you to develop your skills, confidence and knowledge of this sector, helping to add real value to your CV and personal development.
Getting started on the British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course has never been so easy, just click the Buy Now button above to enrol on the course and receive instant access to your studies.
The British Sign Language Level 1 course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to British Sign Language
- Facial Expressions and Gestures
- Sentence Structure
- Alphabet, Numbers, and Introductions
- Discussing Family and Friends
- Final Assessment
• The Use of British Sign Language
• The History of British Sign Language
• Deaf Culture and Community
• Types of Signs
• Importance of Facial Expressions
• Body Language
• Role of Lipreading
• Sentence Structure in British Sign Language
• Asking Questions
• Finger-Spelling and the Alphabet
• Introductions and Greetings
• Getting to Know People
• Signs for Family Members
• Describing Friends
• Talking about Family and Friends
The British Sign Language Level 2 course is split into the following modules:
- British Sign Language and Grammar
- Handshapes and Signing Space
- Work and Education
- Describing People, Objects, and Places
- Expressing Emotions and Feelings
- Final Assessment
• Sign Order
• Types of Words
• Affirmation and Negation
• Attracting Attention
• Eye Contact and Pointing
• Showing Understanding
• Using Handshapes
• Combined Shapes
• Signing Space
• Signs for Careers
• Discussing Work
• Discussing Education
• Describing Personal Characteristics
• Describing Objects
• Describing Places
• Asking about Others
• Describing Emotions
The British Sign Language course is split into the following modules:
- Benefits of Learning Sign Language
- Effective Communication
- Eating and Drinking
- Hobbies and Interests
- Time, Date, and Weather
- Directions and Travel
- Understanding Others
- Final Assessment
The British Sign Language Advanced course is split into the following modules:
- Climate and Meteorological Vocabulary
- Emotional States
- Descriptions of Others and their Traits, in BSL
- Assorted Environments and their Relevant Signs
- BSL and Its Grammar
- Concluding this Course
- Final Assessment
The British Sign Language Higher course is split into the following modules:
- Numerical Data
- Non-Manual and Multi-Channel Signs
- British Sign Language in Work Settings
- British Sign Language and Deaf Education
- Assistive Technology
- Deaf Awareness
- Final Assessment
• Components of a Sign
• Iconicity and Arbitrariness
• Morphology and Morphemes
• Definition of Sociolinguistics
• Social Variables
• Effect of Variables on Sign Language
• Mathematical Terminology
• Meaning of Register
• Types of Register
• Formal and Informal Register in Sign Language
• Non-Manual Features
• Multi-Channel Signs
• Professional Use of British Sign Language
• Presentations and Sign Language
• History of Deaf Education
• Using British Sign Language in Education
• Role of Translation and Interpretation
• Interpretation and Translation
• Professional Translation
• Development of Assistive Technology
• Types of Assistive Technology
• Importance of Deaf Awareness
• The Deaf Community and Culture
• Raising Awareness
The Level 2 British Sign Language course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 1 CPD in British Sign Language
Level 2 CPD in British Sign Language
Level 3 CPD in British Sign Language
Level 4 CPD in British Sign Language
Level 5 CPD in British Sign Language
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The CPD Certification is recognised throughout the UK and World as a prestigious certification for continual professional development.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99 per level.
Please note: This British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course is CPD Accredited. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a CPD Certificate of Completion as proof of your studies. The term ‘Level’ is not an indication to qualification status or benchmarked against the qualification framework. The term Level is used to describe the stage levels of our British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course series.
To enrol on the British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course there is no experience or previous qualifications required. The course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Learners should have a basic understanding of the English language and literacy skills. Essentially, if you can read the information on this course page, you should be more than fine to start the course.
Throughout the British Sign Language course, students will undergo numerous online assessments to measure how effectively the knowledge is being absorbed.
At the end of each module within the British Sign Language course, student will take an interactive assessment to assess the knowledge that they have just learnt. This provides a great tracking tool and is useful for reflective learning.
Once all the course modules are complete delegates will take an online final assessment test, which will generate questions contained within the entire course. The final assessment test is fully interactive and will be marked instantaneously, allowing student to know their grade.
If you don’t pass the final assessment first time around, you can take the assessment again as many times as necessary at no extra charge until you pass the course.
When you are studying a course, it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Our team want you to achieve the best grade possible for your course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course, including all course materials, online assessment tests, study guides, student profiles, academic procedures, student support and much more.
The online British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course requires 100 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
You will be glad to know that you can buy this British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course with 100% confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee.
If for any reason, you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, so long as you have not accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund.
The British Sign Language course can be studied online across multiple devices and platforms as the course is fully compatible with Desktop PC’s, Mac’s. Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones and Smart TV devices.
Our British Sign Language course has been designed so it is fully compatible with the latest technology, meaning you can study your online course across many popular devices. We know that an increasing number of people are using the web on the move, so this course is fully functional across tablets and smartphone devices. You will receive the same great course content, just over a 3G, 4G or 5G connection.
How it Works
To enrol on the British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course couldn’t be simpler:
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to begin ordering your course! Pay securely using either a Debit/Credit Card or via PayPal.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive instant access to your online course(s) and your login details will be sent via email.
- When you receive these course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you are ready to get started on this online British Sign Language Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 course, simply click the ‘Buy Now’ button where you follow the steps to complete the order. You will need to enter your enrolments details and complete the payment. Once this is done you will receive instant access to your course(s) and you can start learning straight away.